Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2009

hello kitty


This is one of my latest cards, i bought a hello kitty die cutter for my sizzix machine and this is my first kitty. I have since made a christmas one but i'm down in my caravan now so won't have a chance to make anymore for a few days. I'm not sure how long i'm staying for yet i've been here since thursday with hubby and the kids but hubby is back in work tomorrow and has to go to scotland for a few days so i think i'm going to stay till wednesday. I've got a craft fair on sunday but i don't think i'm going to be making more stuff as i have wayyyy to much already and i didn't sell much last time i was there, about 7 pieces i think.

No comments:

Post a Comment