Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 9, 2009

A little bit about me.......

......which is of course what my first blogpost should have been about, I suppose!

Let me introduce myself: I design and make jewellery for weddings and other special occasions using the best quality materials I can such as A grade feshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal and sterling silver (much of it Fair Trade).

I also make jewellery suited for everyday using handmade, artisan lampwork beads which I absolutely love. I have a few favourite bead artists, in England and Canada and they make such beautiful quality beads, I find it hard to part with them most of the time (in fact I don't - I have a large collection of lampwork jewellery!). I also love Venetian glass from Murano, Italy and this glass looks great mixed with lots of sterling silver.

I also like to support other UK artists and have a small selection of handmade gifts such as porcelain cupcakes (made by a ceramicist who lives just down the road), some gorgeous, natural gift soap and some very pretty and beautifully made jewellery wraps.

Take a look at http://www.karinaanne.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment