Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 7, 2007

TENNIS BRACELET GUARDS A Good Idea for Avoiding An Unnecessary Insurance Claim

After a day that ran late on the tennis courts I had no choice but to make it to the movies in a rush. During the film I realized that my precious filled heart diamond tennis bracelet was no longer on my wrist. PANIC!













While I wasn't sure if I had lost the diamond tennis bracelet on the court, in the locker room or under the theater seat I couldn't wait until the movie was done to begin the search under the seat cushion for my bracelet. I had no luck at all and made enemies of many of the other people in the theater. The movie was ruined for me. All I could think about was the loss of my cool new tennis bracelet so I apologized to my seat mates, excused myself and made my way to the parking lot with a long face.

Not looking forward to facing my insurance agent with this claim, I began to do the could-a, should-a, would-a thing. The clasp on my tennis bracelet had a guard that I thought would be quite secure. Do they make add-on tennis bracelet guards? If so, would I be penalized for not having one of these guards?

GOD! Why didn't I settle for a cheap sterling Silver CZ tennis bracelet rather than the expensive 14k gold and diamonds number?

No comments:

Post a Comment