Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Phew!

What a week! We have booked our wedding for next year! Aboard a cruise ship - so we'll be married by the captain at sea. If anyone out there is trying to book this type of wedding you'll know how difficult it is to research, and then at the end to get the cabins you want, the ship you want and the destination as well! I'm thinking of adding a page to my website about it as there doesn't seem to be enough info out there! We are so grateful to Dawn, our agent who made the whole thing possible! Thank you!!!
I have designed our wedding stationery (with some help from my fiance) and will be making the invitations this week, as guests will have to know way in advance to make sure they get cabins! So far we have 14 guests booked, and thats before we send out the invites! We hope to have more - it should be great day and we hope very memorable.
Well, enough about ours, I have to get back on track with everyone else's now! I have a lot of weddings happening during May so lots of orders of service, placecards and table plans to do.
BBL :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment