Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 30, 2009

Blimey - its been ages!

Hello all,
I have been completely neglecting my blog (for months in fact) but the reality is that its been last on my list - my list has been work, work, work! Which is of course all good.

2009 promises to be an exciting year, with my own wedding to look forward to and enjoy!
December/January has been hectic with lots of quite last minute requests for stationery and some of these have been large orders with plenty of work involved. I have visited quite a few new clients already this year and have attended a wedding fair at the Diplomat Hotel last Sunday.

On March 1st I will be attending a large fair at the Parc y Scarlets Stadium, Llanelli. It will be an exciting event (run by RSVP wedding co-ordinators) with plenty to see including catwalk shows. If you can make it, come and find me to see our latest designs and special offers.

My work is to be exhibited at the Giles Gallery in Pontyclun, so if you happen to be around, do drop in. Beth Giles's gallery is lovely and has plenty of lovely items to see and buy.

Apologies for the big gap in my blogging, promise to be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment