Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jewelry Factory Hackensack

At first doing business with these jewelers was a pleasant experience. They spent a lot of time helping me select the perfect setting and the perfect diamond for an engagement ring/wedding band. I assume now that they went through all this trouble only to get the sale. This company does not back their products. After about six months a small diamond fell out of the engagement ring setting due to a broken prong. I took the ring back and had the diamond replaced. After 14 months of the purchase another of the small stones fell out of the wedding band due to a broken prong. We had only been married for two months, hence my wife has only been wearing the wedding band for two months, but since the ring was actually purchased more than a year before they refused to replace the stone saying it was out of warranty. They blamed the missing stone on my wife saying she is too rough with it. My wife is a very dainty lady. However, I have spoken with many women since who are not dainty and have not had had a problem with losing stones(they did not purchase from the Jewelry Exchange.) After hours spent in the store working with suddenly rude and unhelpful salesmen as well as on the phone to their corporate headquarters the small stone was finally replaced. We were told that they would no longer fix the defective ring at their cost after this. Every salesman and everyone at their corporate headquarters are trained to blame defects on the customer. It is almost comical. I would not recommend this jeweler to anyone much less my friends and family. Caveat emptor. Buyer beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment