Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

San Francisco Wedding Photography: Unbelievable


Photo by Jasmine Wang




I am fortunate to have met an artistic photographer who is now in San Francisco.

First of all, she has an amazing background - she has photographed for international newspapers in France and China, and then built a very succesful photography practice in Ann Arbor.


The Bay Area is fortunate to have her now.


She is Jasmine Wang. Visit her website.


I was so impressed with her work, that I had her come along to a few of my weddings.


You have seen one sample (above) of her work. Now visit her website to see this Fabulous San Francisco Wedding Photographer's work.

I am very impressed at how she works with couples and individuals to get artistic, creative, beautiful and evocative wedding images.

No comments:

Post a Comment