Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 19, 2008

What happened?

Well, I just noticed I hadn't blogged since April! I don't know what happened in the time in between, well, yes I do, but it just went to fast!!
In between my usual work of wedding stationery and freelance graphic design, we have been decorating here at home and in another property which we rent out, organising our own wedding and all the other usual chores. We're exhausted! Luckily we have had help on the DIY front from family, and I have had some help on my stationery 'production lines' from my parents who are very arty/crafty people too!

'Hello' to Louise & Richard who married on 10th May and Katrina and Nigel who married on 9th May - hope your wedding days were wonderful! Louise & Richard had the 'Flutterby' range of stationery designed specially for them, its now available to all (see above pic)! Katrina and Nigel had the 'Simplicity' range which is a classic and romantic design.

This Saturday (24th) is the wedding of Fiona and Rob, so good luck to you and to Elin and Tom for the 31st May.

No comments:

Post a Comment