Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 24, 2008

i know...no posts and all...

I know I haven't been updating the blog, and I'd been putting off for a while. But things came to a head when I received an sms today from a friend asking if I was OK because she hadn't seen new posts in a while.

Actually I have a lot of things to post. That's why I haven't - just thinking about it makes me weary. I've been meaning to clean out my wardrobe. And I'm considering putting some of my clothes up for sale here but taking photos of clothes is lots of work. These are stuff that I love, but have been sitting in my closet for such a long time that I feel like it's time to move on.

The other thing that has been taking up my time is Dote. Which leads me to this. Dote can now be found at Maternity Exchange at #03-108 Marina Square. Our very first stockist! Any of you reading this now are nursing moms or have friends who are or will be soon, do help spread the word, thank you!

Mailer_Oct1708

Response has been good - we're going to start stocking in Australia very, very soon. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment