Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

[SOLD] Topshop Gold/Cream Lace Top


*p/s status of the item is reflected in the title of the post - SALE/RESERVED/SOLD etc.

The first item from SHOP MY CLOSET

This is a preloved TOPSHOP see through lace top in cream mesh with very pretty, intricate gold lace embroidery. Scalloped neckline and cap sleeves. I wore this with jeans and a camisole underneath. I've had this for so long I think the Topshop label is from another era!

Bodice (Medium)

Front (Medium)

Closeup (Medium)

Sleeve (Medium)

+ Size 10 Euro 38 (fits me but I typically wear size 8)
+ 20" from shoulder to hem
+ Polyester
+ Condition Excellent
+ Price $10 (postage included)
+ Payment by bank transfer

+ I'll hold it for 3 days within which payment must be received. Serious buyers only please.
+ Item will be sent by regular Singpost mail (1-2 days). No in person pickups, please.
+ I'm not responsible for any goods lost or damaged in transit.
+ No returns

Email dorothyloh@gmail.com with your name, mobile number and mailing address if you're interested in buying. First come first serve basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment