Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

behind

i am so behind.

grrr...the website is taking longer than I thought.

since I got to take nice new pictures of the new stuff, I thought I would update the Dotted Line website as well....it's been 2 years and I thought it was time for a change - and not just cosmetically.

I'm overhauling the back end to make things easier on myself. One of the things I'm working on is the shopping cart - with better straight through processing for orders and that will incorporate shipping charges so customers can see their total charge before confirming their order.

All very ambitious given my timeline (which was unrealistic - so many photos to take! So many images to create!).

Anyway I hope to finish by this week. For readers of this blog, I just wanted to let you know that part of the new collection is actually already at Swirl - it was supposed to coincide with the website relaunch. The rest of the stuff should be there by next week. The website update is close to completion - I just have to cross my fingers and hope for no nasty surprises when I finally upload the files!

P/S One update that I did manage to do - we have the new Botanica range of Envirosax in store. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment