Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 5, 2008

Best Christmas Gift For Your Love



s1 copy


Like me have you also been busy buying Christmas presents for everybody? How about indulging in a present for your self? I was browsing through some online jewelry sites and I came across this lovely blue sapphire and diamond earrings. What I like best about them is the play of shapes and settings. The round and oval blue sapphires are prong set while the dazzling diamonds linking the two with an oval white gold loop enjoy pave setting. I love the way they hang just below my lobe and swing gently with every move. I have a good mind to buy myself another new dress specially to go with these earrings.



No comments:

Post a Comment