Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My favourite Etsy bead supplies shop is for sale...

And there's nothing I can do about it. Tamara's shop BestBeads was the second Etsy shop I ever made a purchase from, and I've been returning there ever since. And now it's for sale! I'm really happy for Tamara, since the reason for the sale is that her jewellery business is going so well. But I'm really going to miss buying my beads from her. I know, I know, someone else will take over the shop, but as you learn quickly on Etsy, it's often the person behind the business that's the real reason you come back.

You can read the announcement here: http://www.mcfarlanddesigns.com/2009/02/big-news.html

No comments:

Post a Comment