Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 24, 2009


The writer over at Blissful Vows is a blogger after my own heart. They have just featured a look behind the scenes of one of my favourite bridal designers, Jim Hjelm. Although he may not be a household name, he is certainly a darling of the couture and celebrity world, and for good reason. Hjelm designs are always so tasteful and flattering, with a depth of detail that is not often seen in modern day fashions.

My personal favourite from their 2009 range is this low backed sheath design which reflects the current taste for vintage nicely, with a champagne colour and plenty of lace.

Blissful Vows promise to be featuring more from other designers in the near future, so I highly recommend following me over there for a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment