Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm still here...

I have been neglecting this poor blog the last couple of weeks. My plan was (if you remember) to post once a week, on my creative Fridays. Well, we have had visitors, birthdays and other events that have stood in the way of my posting. What a sad excuse!

So, what have I been up to? I've sold at an annual local craft fair, Mullhyttemarken. This was the fourth year for me, and it went moderately well. I got to see some nice people, and sold some of my newer designs. There's a picture of my booth in my Flickr photostream.

Meanwhile, my cuff links are featured in a blogpost about birthstone jewellery by Yazmin at A Pretty Rock! It's a good read if you'd like to know more about birthstones in jewellery. I also wrote a very brief post about this a while back, which you can read here.

This Friday I finally got back to the work bench, and finished these large hook earrings with labradorite. They are available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment