Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brides and Empowerment

It's Labor Day weekend, and I'm prioritizing my three days. Mostly I'm thinking about the upcoming bridal show/fair, "Out of the Box Bridal" at Pavilion In The Park, September 10. I'm always leery of bridal fairs, but this one promises to be different, with a more intimate setting, fewer vendors, and just one of each type of vendor, and all of quality, like Stanley's.

I'm focusing on what information I'll take, what jewelry I'll take, and how we'll get the brides and brides' families attention. I considered making distinct Stanley cookies, with a diamond on top, but I think we'll give out mugs with Tazo tea instead. Who doesn't like tea? No one, I think.

Maybe the Stanley cookies will debut this Christmas! Maybe. For this Thursday, I'm going to bring beautiful white diamonds and some vivid colors, too. Also some fancy shapes, wedding bands, gifts for the bridal party, and something for mom.

Most importantly, I'm going to encourage the brides to open their own personal Stanley charge account, with a little help from Wells Fargo, because after 6 years of marriage, I know it's important to be able to buy myself a little treat and pay it off in a few months without stressing out the household account!

So, ladies, remember, it's not a bad thing to maintain your own personal gift account. You just buy something, pay it off, then buy something else. In this economy, if you can do that, without paying interest (6 months no interest with Stanley's), you are way ahead of the game. And you are allowed to buy him something with your account, too!

http://www.outoftheboxbridal.com/,
https://financial.wellsfargo.com/retailprivatelabel/entry.jsp if you want to preapply.

No comments:

Post a Comment