Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hurrah!

The website is finished! I decided to keep and update the old one, which I am very fond of, rather than go for a whole new system. I have re-structured it and extended it to make it easier to use (I hope) and more informative.

Please feel free to have a look and let me know what you think. It has been a labour of love, but I have learned quite a bit more about Dreamweaver now (and my trusty Dreamweaver for Dummies is looking a bit dogeared!), plus I have tried the patience of my friend Phil, who set the site up for me in the first place, to the limit, with my numerous emails entitled HELP! only to then discover the answer for myself ten minutes later. I am sure there was much eye-rolling....

www.karinaanne.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment