Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Creative Fridays

I have decided to try something new for my jewellery (ad)venture - Creative Fridays. That means I have decided to only do creative things on Fridays (mostly jewellery related) instead of going to the office. It feels liberating! Today is my first Creative Friday, and I already have a long list of creative tasks that I want to go through. The first is posting this to let you know about it :-)

Up until now, I always found it difficult to know how to split my time in a good way between the translations that are my bread and butter work and the jewellery that gives nutritioun to my soul. As a result, I never really had time for jewellery, except late at night when everyone else was asleep, and when I really should have been as well. And I found it difficult to concentrate on my day job, because of the ideas swimming in my mind. This way, I hope to have more creative time, and more focus when I'm at work.

The pendant above is a result of my Wednesday evening silversmithing class. A lovely, pink 5 mm facetted amethyst is bezel set on a hammered sterling silver pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment