Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 20, 2009

Woven Hoop Earrings for Tutorial

I'm writing a tutorial, and today I shot all the photos needed (well, at least I hope I shot all the photos needed, or I will have to make another pair of these earrings next week). It also gave me a chance to tweak the written instructions a bit.

Unfortunately, my laptop at home is not very fast, and I will have to put off editing the photos until next week at the office.

It's been an interesting experience. I actually started planning this tutorial sometime in January, but haven't had the chance to take decent pictures until now, since I'm mostly in the office those hours when the light is best.

I would love it for someone to proof read and test drive this tutorial for me before I publish it. Feel free to volunteer by leaving a comment! I will pick out one or possibly two and send them the tutorial when it is finished.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment