Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 24, 2009

Birthstone Jewellery

I have been searching for beads to use in birthstone themed jewellery. These are the birthstones I have decided to use:

January - Garnet
February - Amethyst
March - Aquamarine
April - Clear quartz
May - Emerald
June - Pearl
July - Ruby
August - Peridot
September - Sapphire
October - Tourmaline
November - Citrine
December - Turquoise

Some of them are rather pricey, and I haven’t found perfect matches for all months yet, but hopefully I’ll get there soon. There are also any number of alternatives for each month – who knew!

This weekend I’m attending a very interesting Translating conference that I go to every year. It’s always nice meeting colleagues and talking shop, as it’s not something I get the chance to do regularly. On top of that, I also hope to get the chance to show off my jewellery, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment