Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 3, 2009

I published my first tutorial!

So it's official: I published my first tutorial. It's available at jewelrylessons.com and in my destash shop at Etsy. It's an intermediate tutorial and I've kept the price in the low range, so that no one should feel they have to pass because of the price. On top of that, I'm offering blog readers a small discount on the tutorial in my Etsy shop until April 14th - mention "Easter discount" in message to seller at checkout, and I'll send a refund for 55 cents off the tutorial price!

Meanwhile, I'm on holiday in Berlin, enjoying the spring sun. It's wonderful, especially considering it was snowing when we left home on Sunday. We're visiting with relatives and friends and generally having a good time.

Ali and Sheridan, this does not mean I'm not interested in your comments! I still am :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment