Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 4, 2009

Colour on a Grey Day

I hope that others have enjoyed better weather than we have had here today. Rather grey and misty rain as I walked through the village this morning. Art Week starts this Saturday and I am busy preparing for that.

A friend gave me an old instrument box that I have adapted, for display purposes. It has the most amazing rich and vivid blue velvet lining with a satin padded lid. It seemed an ideal box in which to display some fabric covered buttons.



Then from the last summer we had, some zinnias. As you will know by now pink is a colour that I am drawn to. Must plant some more this year. this first photograph has been through an iPhoto treatment.


No comments:

Post a Comment