Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hardware Store Necklaces

I have been making pendants using slightly rusty, vintage keys today. I'm calling them Hardware Store Necklaces and they are a part of my Hardware Store Jewellery line. Not sure what else will be featured there yet, but I figure I'll use at least some vintage components in each piece.

Key pendant with handmade copper toggle clasp, sodalite beads, gun metal coloured base metal ball chain

Key pendant with hammered copper rectangle and sodalite bead, gun metal coloured base metal ball chain

Key pendant on sterling silver ring, sodalite and sterling silver bead cluster, gun metal coloured base metal ball chain

I'm also reshooting a lot of my jewellery for a more uniform look. Being a transator, I found the dictionary a suitable background.

No comments:

Post a Comment