Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 17, 2009

Beauty review: E.L.F (Eyes.Lips.Face) Eye products


Duo Eye Shadow Cream

I got this during my swap in MUA. I thought this would make a good eyeshadow (e/s) base, so that e/s color would be more intense.

But I am so wrong. This does not do anything to helps in applying or making color more vibrant. In fact, it kind of made my e/s look more cakey..

Rating: 0/10



Brightening Eye Color (Drama)


I brought this after I saw how pretty and alluring the e/s made my bestie, Angelina's eye looked. The colors were quite dark but easy to wear, and I love the metallic effect. The staying power is not bad too!

Pretty decent e/s, which is cheap yet deliver geat smokey looks!

Rating: 8/10




Natural Lash Kit

I got this during my swap in MUA too. This is 1 of the worst lashes I tried, the lashes were very fake & plastic looking. Lashes are so weak that they became out of shape after 1 use.


Rating: 0/10

No comments:

Post a Comment