Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Deep in The Heart of Texas: Katrina Kelly













































































Here are some pictures of the Texas Heart I know best-Houston, Texas- on a recent trip back. I have lived in Dallas, Denton and Houston. I have taught jewelry design in The Hill Country, and played extensively in Austin, Texas; the home of Whole Foods and one of the most beautiful lakes that I have ever seen. I do think it is in a Texans DNA to be pretentiously proud of being “TEXAN.” Thank you to all these Texans that take such great pride in their endeavors so that we can all enjoy; Kraftsman Bakery, Rice University for their oak alley running path, Croissant Brioche, Shivas Indian Food, Ruggles Cafe, CafĂ© Brasil, Domy Bookstore, Rothko Chapel, Cyclone Anaya’s, Alabama Bookstore, Roulas Nail Salon; And ALL Westheimer and Montrose Area local cafes, bookstores and shops. A trip home is never complete without going to all of my favorite places-Katrina Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment