Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 6, 2009


It was about a month ago I got an email from Allison of Studio 28 Photography saying she and her hubby Kyle were headed out to Hawaii and did I know anyone who could use a FREE Engagement Shoot? Uh, yeah I do. So I FB'd my college pal Vanessa, who also happens to be a reporter for Hawaii newsstation KHON, and said, 'Hey, I know you and Joe aren't engaged, but you want to take some really nice photos with awesome photographers for free?'. She jumped at the chance but said, 'Uh, I'm not telling Joe it's supposed to be an Engagement Shoot'. While Vanessa and Joe are, in my opinion, headed for the aisle at some point, for now they're quite content enjoying afternoon walks with each other and their poochie and surf sessions in Waikiki. If you're reading this, Joe, thanks for not freaking out at the 'Engagement Shoot'. Allison and hubby Kyle got some great shots of my wonderful friends during an afternoon session in Waikiki...






Thanks so much to Kyle and Allison for photographing my wonderful friends! While Vanessa's job is to be smart and beautiful on-camera (can you imagine!), I had no idea Joe had a hidden modeling talent! Both couples had amazing things to say about each other when all was said and done... Really there's no greater joy for me than putting great people together! More photos on their blog!

Allison and Kyle Richter are the eyes behind Studio 28 Photography and are based in sunny Southern California, so if you live in the area, check them out! You'll love their 'Office Manager' too.

pacific bride guide
The guide to planning your destination wedding in the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment