Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rings

Handmade Sterling Silver Cocktail Ring with Freshwater Pearl
Handmade Sterling Silver Ring with Mother of Pearl ButtonsLast Friday I was so busy messing up a design that I forgot to write a blog post. Well, here's a belated post! Apart from the design that didn't want too behave like I wanted it to, I made a couple of rings that will soon both be available in my Etsy shop. One romantic nest ring, this time with a gorgeously white and lustrous pearl, and one with stacked re purposed vintage mother-of-pearl buttons. As a kid, I always loved sorting through the buttons in my grandmother's sewing cupboard, and this ring reminds me of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment