Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wonder World




As I return back to my business as usual state of mind, I ponder about the city that hosted a recent jewelry show that I attended in Las Vegas…

Amongst the wide vast desert, a town called Las Vegas hollers and flaunts itself.

Gambling was once banned then unbanned-workers flocked to help build a dam, railroad workers put down their roots. The Rat Pack arrived, then Howard Hughes bought a hotel. Gamblers gambled. So it goes.

Even among this artificial city of glitz, glamour, luster, lights and ostensible lewdness, any artist can be somewhat inspired in the Wondrous Wonder World. Now as I get back to reality, I am pondering about what all the Vegas showgirls and boys think about when they get home. By: Katrina Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment