Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 5, 2009


While I was searching for images for Pacific Bride Guide's website, a bunch of the images I loved were taken by Maui photographer Stew Pinsky. When I got in touch with Stew about using some of his images for the site, he was so supportive and gave a big thumbs up. I'd been hearing such great things around town about him and was thrilled to meet his wife Trina at our Launch Party over the summer. She was so fun to talk to and while I still haven't met Stew, I imagine he's a great photographer to work with. he sent along some of his Maui weddings and I just had to share.

While a ton of brides dream about a beach wedding in Hawaii, I know there are the brides out there that dream of a wedding in Hawaii but want to keep the details a bit more formal. Stew captures two Maui weddings: One surfer chic, and one island-inspired elegant...





Don't you love the pineapple made of mums? Too cute!


Forget the guestbook! Love this idea of signing a surfboard!

For the brides that like it a little more formal, here's a chic wedding on the green...







And a gorgeous shot to leave you wanting more...


Thanks, Stew, for sending these over!

Catch the rest of Stew Pinsky's work on his website and click over to Pacific Bride Guide to see our entire collection of stellar wedding photographers... Hope we got your Monday off to a great start!

pacific bride guide

The guide to planning your destination wedding in the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment