Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thanks for all your comments, students


Wowie zowie!  I'm so pleased with your comments 7th graders...  I just arrived back to Mumbai (Bombay), and am sitting in a "cyber cafe" (a skinny room with seven dusty computers).  So, I don't have time to answer all your questions.  But I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.  Your questions show that you are thinking more deeply about my experience, and trying to put yourself in my shoes and the shoes of the people who live here.  I encourage you to comment MORE than three times (extra credit, anyone?).
 
Can't wait to here from the rest of you!  (And I'll answer the questions as soon as I can.  Don't forget to click on the pictures, and that will take you to a picasa website with LOTS of other pictures.  I want you all to learn more about Indian weddings...and compare them to the weddings you have attended in America.
 
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment