Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)



Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Welcome Back to School

Hi there Saklan Valley School 6th and 7th graders, this is Ms. Wegner!  How are you all?!  I'm exhausted with a headache in this moment, and ready for a good night's sleep...but I'm also thinking about you all, hoping you had an awesome break!!
 
Mr. Prestianni will be taking good care of you this week...he'll make sure you all have time to read the blog, look at my pictures, and post comments (at least 3 per student).  I'd like you to think about what parts of Indian life that I describe are similar to things in your life? What parts are different? Think about the eight different themes in world history that we're studying, and see how many of those themes you can recognize in my stories.  You can also use the following sentence stems in your comments:
 
I noticed that...
I wonder why...
I felt surprised that...
I felt sad that...
I'm amused by...
I'm confused by...
I'm inspired by...
 
I won't have much internet access over the next few days, so you won't see your comments pop up yet (I have to approve them first), but I can't wait to hear from you when next I log on!!
 
Welcome back to school...
Ms. Wegner

No comments:

Post a Comment